Rockstar is adding a new subscription option for GTA Onlineexclusively on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles, which will grant players a monthly deposit of GTA$500,000, as well as access to special vehicle upgrades, in-game discounts, the chance to claim properties that will unlock lost gameplay updates, and more. most .
The new service, called GTA+is scheduled to be released on March 29, with the following:
- GTA$ 500,000 automatically delivered to your Maze Bank account.
- O Prince Deveste Eight – along with a free Hao’s Special Works upgrade to it before it becomes available for purchase by the general public – plus HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- O car store located in La Mesa, features a variety of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current car dealership owners can move to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Dispensed LS Car Meet Membership tariffs. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be refunded GTA$50,000 during the event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- O Gussét Sapo T-shirt and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- O conveyor painting for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP in Hao’s Special Works racing series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep no Street Race Series.
The GTA$500,000 payout will be recurring, otherwise the offers will change monthly. Subscribers will also have access to special GTA+ Shark Cards– pre-loaded in-game cash cards available for purchase in amounts ranging from $3 to $100 – which provide “extra cash bonus” bonuses above and beyond their standard counterparts. All of the above are in addition to regular GTA Online events and offers, which will continue as usual for all players.
Introducing GTA+ for GTA Online. A new membership program exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S — providing easy access to a variety of valuable benefits for gamers new and returning on next-gen consoles. Launching March 29: https://t.co/t9DyrLap1W pic.twitter.com/gz4UXzCfxfMarch 25, 2022
GTA+ will cost $6 a month, and of course you’ll need either Grand Theft Auto 5 or standalone GTA Online. In strictly monetary terms, it doesn’t seem like a terrible deal: a GTA$500,000 shark card, for example, sells for $10 on its own.
In 2020, Rockstar said that GTA Online would receive some new content “exclusive to the new consoles and pc” in the future, which seemed reasonable given that PCs in general are capable of handling anything a console can. It’s unclear why GTA+ is only available on new consoles and unfortunately Rockstar declined to comment further.